Macomb County Tile and Grout Cleaning – Duo-Care Cleaning & Restoration (586) 263-9930
If you are in need of a top rated Macomb County Tile and Grout Cleaning service, please contact Duo-Care Cleaning & Restoration at (586) 263-9930 to schedule an appointment. Click here to learn more about our tile and grout cleaning service or Follow Us on Facebook!
By hiring a professional to complete the task, you will prevent damage to your surfaces and maintain a like-new appeal.
For upkeep in between professional cleanings, the experts recommend for you to avoid the following mistakes made by property owners:
- Scrubbing With Abrasive Materials: Put down the steel wool and hard-bristle brushes. No matter how dirty your floors are, these tools will certainly scratch your surfaces permanently. Also, avoid using abrasive scrubbing powders. Instead, purchase a soft cleaning cloth and mop.
- Using Bleach & Ammonia: These two products are known to discolor tile flooring. A reliable alternative is a mild all-purpose water-based cleaning solution. If you’re unsure of whether or not a product is safe, run it by your tile and grout cleaning company.
- Operating Your Vacuum: Vacuum cleaners will damage tile floors, unless you can manually turn off your “beater bar.” If you don’t know how to do this, don’t take the chance.
- Failure to Develop a Routine: The best tile and grout cleaning technique is developing a regular cleaning routine. Sweep your bathrooms and kitchen often, and use a mop to remove dirt and grime.
- Forgetting to Clean Spills: The longer you allow a spilled liquid to sit on your tile and grout, the more likely it will stain. This is especially true for oils, dark colors, and acids.
For professional Macomb County Tile and Grout Cleaning services, please call Duo-Care Cleaning & Restoration at (586) 263-9930 to setup a cleaning.