Duo-Care Cleaning and Restoration offers professional Troy, Michigan carpet cleaning services. Please call us at (586) 263-9930 to schedule a carpet cleaning session.
Why Is It Important to Clean Your Carpet?
1. To improve the look of your carpet. Let?s start with the most obvious reason to clean your carpet: so that it looks clean. Vacuuming at least once a week is a great way to remove all of the dirt, debris, bits, and bobs that build up on your carpet as the days and weeks pass by. You?ll appreciate coming home to a clean house, and you won?t be embarrassed by your dirty carpets when a friend stops by spur of the moment.
2. To improve the smell of your carpet. Another obvious reason to clean your carpet is to improve upon its olfactory impact (that is to say, its smell). Carpets attract all sorts of unwanted things (dirt, crumbs, dust, pet fur, grime, etc.), and sometimes they?re the site of unfortunate accidents (vomit, urine, etc). These items can be quite smelly and when they build up over time, your carpet can become unforgivably smelly. Routine cleanings are important, but don?t forget to also steam clean occasionally if you want your carpet to smell fresh and pleasant.
3. To prevent your carpets from harming your health. Though they seem innocent, carpets may become harmful to the health of your family and guests if they aren?t regularly cleaned. They can attract allergens, spread bacteria, and expose you and your family to pollutants. Especially if you have young children or pets, or if someone in the home has allergies, regular carpet cleaning is essential.
4. To prevent permanent stains. When you regularly clean your carpet, you reduce the likelihood of stains becoming permanent. Treating stains as quickly as possible is important because the quicker you act, the less likely it is that the stain will have sunk deep down into the carpet fibers and dried.
5. To protect your investment. Carpets are expensive! Regularly cleaning your carpet helps to keep it in good condition, protecting the money you spent on it. This is especially important if your carpet is brand new or if you?re planning to sell your home soon. source: grime-scrubbers.com.
Call Duo-Care Cleaning and Restorationat (586) 263-9930 to schedule a Troy, Michigan carpet cleaning appointment today!